To comply with safe procedures for both visitors and our staff we have made the following changes to our cavern tours:
Planning your visit.
- Socially distanced, covid compliant tours now available
- The maximum number of people on each tour will be limited to 10
- Pre-booked tickets will be for a specified tour time
- The number of tours each day will be limited to manage safe visitor numbers
- Visitors with any additional needs requiring assistance can call on 01298 26978 or email email@example.com to arrange your visit with us.
What to expect on arrival.
- Welcomed by a staff member at the visitor centre entrance
- Hand sanitiser stations available throughout the visitor centre
- Clear social distancing signs both through the visitor centre and cavern
- Face covering must be worn in the cavern by everyone (excepting health or faith reasons)
- Limited queuing
- Our trained and expert guides will escort you through the beautiful underground world of Poole’s cavern in a small group and relaxed pace to enjoy this ‘Wonder of the Peak District’
- Take away snacks, tea and coffee from our pop up café
- Pre-packaged food and cutlery and drinks all in ecologically sustainable materials
- Outside picnic tables available
- Country park woodland trails to Solomon’s Temple viewpoint open
What you can expect from us.
- Contactless payments for food and shop purchases
- Fully trained staff
- Regular enhanced cleaning of all areas
- Hand wash and sanitiser stations
- Staff provided with appropriate PPE at all times
- Friendly service, advice and assistance at all times