SANTA IS COMING TO POOLE’S CAVERN THIS DECEMBER. WE ARE NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR WEEKENDS AND EVENING VISITS ONLINE ONLY https://poolescavern.merlintickets.co.uk/
Bring your Christmas wishes to Poole’s Cavern this December, meet Father Christmas in his favourite REAL grotto, and explore the beautifully illuminated natural cavern deep beneath the hills of Buxton.
All youngsters will receive an age appropriate present from Santa during your 10-minute private audience with lots of opportunities to take photos in his magnificent grotto. Then visit at your own pace to see the spectacular Poole’s Cavern stalactite formations illuminated for the festive season.
Our elves and Santa’s little helpers have been working hard to create a safe experience for families to visit during this Covid pandemic so you can expect:
- Reduced visitors on site
- Online only advanced bookings
- Timed entry for each booking for social distancing
- Maximum of 6 per booking (excluding infants under one year old)
- Sanitiser stations throughout the site and regular cleaning.
- Mandatory wearing of facemasks for staff and all visitors over 11 years in the visitor centre and cavern at all times.
Government guidance on Covid-19 restrictions are constantly changing. We will endeavour to ensure that our events can go ahead with current safety procedures in place.
If circumstances change and government rules that events cannot go ahead, we will refund tickets minus a £5 admin fee.
BEFORE YOU BOOK READ THE FOLLOWING
By placing an order with Poole’s Cavern, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
- Each booking will be given a timed entry to visit Santa. There are a maximum of 6 places for each booking to ensure social distancing laws are maintained.
- You must arrive 10 minutes before your entry time to validate your tickets at the visitor centre. You will be greeted by one of Santa’s helpers who will show you to the grotto, which is inside Poole’s Cavern itself.
- Poole’s Cavern operate a strict No Refunds policy on unwanted tickets or late arrivals. We cannot guarantee entry to late arrivals due to our events usually selling out.
- If you are unable to attend on your booked date please inform us at least 7 days before and we will endeavour to rebook you.
- If you or any of your family have Covid-19 symptoms on the day of your visit then it is really important that you do not visit. Let us know and we will rebook you if possible or offer a refund less a £5 admin fee.
- Santa’s Grotto is fully accessible for buggy and wheelchair users. There are accessible facilities in the visitor centre and accessible parking bays. The further parts of the cavern have some steps and slopes. If any of your group have additional needs or require assistance then please inform us by email firstname.lastname@example.org