Due to the success of our dog-friendly tours we have decided to make them a permanent tour option. Our first & last tours, daily, will be dog-friendly, subject to availability. Please pre-book your tickets
Our Visitor Centre & Cafe is dog-friendly and on-site we have a 100 acre woodland, rich in woodland walks for you and your pooch to enjoy. Pick up a free map from our Visitor Centre.
- There are 28 steps in total, no more than 10 in any one set
- The cave is a cool 7 degrees Celsius
- The path is paved with a handrail in most places
- The tour will last approximately 40 minutes
- Ill-behaved dogs may be asked to leave the tour
- Dogs MUST remain on a short lead while in the cave
- Dog owners are responsible for their own dogs
- The cave is dark in places & is lit be LED lights. The environment may not be suitable for all dogs
- Please arrived ten minutes before your tour time to get checked in and enjoy the exhibition.
Please note you do not have to have a dog to join one of these tours.